Showcase your new product with World Ag Expo®!
If your new product or service is innovative, time-saving, labor-saving, or will change the agriculture world, enter it in World Ag Expo®’s Top-10 New Products Competition.
Entries are evaluated by a panel of farmers, ranchers, agricultural business professionals, and university representatives to ensure each product is new for 2022 and is innovative in its field.
Submissions will be judged by November 24, 2021. Winners will be contacted by December 6, 2021.
Each submission will receive an email confirmation from the International Agri-Center®. If you do not receive confirmation, please call to confirm that your application was received.
Contact: 559.688.1030 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entry will be judged on the categories below:
Each Top-10 winner will receive the following:
- A write-up on the World Ag Expo® website with company details, product picture and links to additional information
- Recognition as a Top-10 New Product of the year, and use of Top-10 marketing materials
- Company mention in World Ag Expo® Media Guide
- Recognition in one e-blast to World Ag Expo® attendees
- Top-10 Winner plaque
- Placement of Top-10 flag in booth for duration of 2022 World Ag Expo® (flag must be returned at the conclusion of the show)
- To be considered, all companies must either be on the exhibitor waitlist, or already approved to exhibit at the 2022 World Ag Expo®. If you have not been approved yet, please indicate you already have an application submitted. If you have not applied, please apply here
- Non-exhibitor products are not eligible for the competition
- Only products released anywhere in the world between February 12, 2021 - February 10, 2022 are eligible for the competition
- Please indicate if you intend to release the product during the 2022 World Ag Expo®
Submissions that do not adhere to these requirements will not be considered for the competition.
Nomination applications must be submitted online. Be prepared to include photos, logos, press releases, links to videos, and any other relevant materials with your submission.
Application, photos, logo and press releases, or news articles must be received no later than October 31, 2021. World Ag Expo® reserves the right to reject late nominations.